Thursday, January 5, 2012

95 books blog

I'm doing the 95 books blog (read 95 books, write a short review of each one) again this year. I won't cross-post everything, but books I particularly love or want to discuss with a bit more detail will get two posts: a short one over at 95 books, and a more in-depth one here. I'm going to work on getting the rest of Of Wyrms and Women posted. I'd also like to do some posts soon about finishing grad school and what comes next for my thesis manuscript. So while I'm thinking about what I'm doing with this blog in the next while, is there anything else you'd like to see in this space?

1 comment:

  1. what about and why not some photobombings of Toby in elevators? or doodle-portraits of potential Canadian poets (people you meet on the C-tram)? or anagrams of quotes by Calgary's veery own Stevy Harper?

    ReplyDelete